- Harisankar Haridas, Sriram Kailasam and Janakiram Dharanipragada, “Cloudy knapsack problems: an optimization model for distributed cloud-assisted systems”, In the 14th IEEE International Conference on Peer-to-Peer Computing (P2P 2014), held at Imperial College, London.[pdf]
- Poster on the work won the Best Poster Award at the 6th IBM India Collaborative Academia Research Exchange (I-CARE) conference organized by IBM Research, held at IISc, Bangalore, India on 11th October, 2014. The poster was accepted in Research Showcase (category 2) session featuring summaries of top quality published works along with opinions on how the industry can benefit from the research.
- [Accepted for publication] Harisankar Haridas, Sriram Kailasam and Janakiram Dharanipragada, “Cloudy Knapsack Algorithm for Offloading Tasks
from Large Scale Distributed Applications”, IEEE Transactions on Cloud Computing, 2017.
- Harisankar Haridas and Janakiram Dharanipragada, “CAPS: a Cloud-assisted Approach to Handle Spikes in Peer-to-peer Web Search”, [accepted in November, 2014] Peer-to-Peer Networking and Applications Journal (PPNA), Springer.
- Harisankar Haridas, Sriram Kailasam, Prateek Dhawalia, Prateek Shrivastava, Santosh Kumar and Janakiram Dharanipragada, “V-cloud: A Peer-to-peer Video Storage-Compute Cloud”, In the 21st International ACM Symposium on High-Performance Parallel and Distributed Computing (HPDC 2012).[Poster].
- Janakiram Dharanipragada and Harisankar Haridas, “Stabilizing peer-to-peer systems using public cloud: A case study of peer-to-peer search”, In the The 11th International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Computing (ISPDC 2012).
- Janakiram Dharanipragada, Fausto Giunchiglia, Harisankar Haridas and Uladzimir Kharkevich, “Two-layered architecture for peer-to-peer concept search”, In the 4th International Semantic Search Workshop located at the 20th Int. World Wide Web Conference (WWW 2011).[pdf]